The Classic Pack has been updated to 3.0.8c!
This update features many mod updates and bug fixed. Full changelog below:
- Important: Singleplayer will show a warning since sound files have updated.
- Updating servers may need to run /fml confirm, to confirm a forestry block update!
< Updated >
~ OreLib | 126.96.36.199beta >> 188.8.131.52
~ DynamicSurroundings | 184.108.40.206 >> 220.127.116.11
~ ProjectE | PE1.3.2h >> PE1.4.0
~ OpenComputers | 18.104.22.168 >> 22.214.171.124
~ industrialcraft | 2.8.101-ex112 >> 2.8.111-ex112
~ buildcraft | 7.99.19 >> -all-7.99.21
~ railcraft | beta4 >> beta5
~ Forestry | 126.96.36.1994 >> 188.8.131.522
~ Binnie mods | 184.108.40.206 >> 220.127.116.11
< ADDED/REMOVED >
- buildcraft-compat-7.99.15 (Included in 'base' Buildcraft file)
+ ItemBlacklist (this was added in the small update yesterday)
< Tweaked >
~ Bits currency now listed on the right, above hunger. Saves space when wearing armour.
< NOTES >
- Buildcraft now contains BuilcraftCompat, note that the jar now has 'all' in it. You will need to remove the old Buildcraft-compat jar
- Reminder that Tabbychat can be extensively customised- you can drag/drop the chatbox, you can increase/decrease font size or resize the chatbox, disable channels and more.
< SERVERS >
To update a server, make sure you update the listed mods; adding the new ones and removing buildcraft compat!
You may also need to run /fml confirm from console if you're updating an older map- this may take a few minutes after confirming depending on world size.
< SINGEPLAYER >
You'll get a warning about DynamicSurroundings since it was updated, just hit Yes to proceed. It's just updated sound files.
I'm not a fan of updating this quickly, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the Railcraft fixes