Server Store Sale  
  Server Status
  MC Version
Main Forum

Server cant handle its popularity !!

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
We have someting very nice here, the server is really getting really popular but it cannot handle the amount of traffic.
I dont know if its because some players have ridiculous bases that cause alot of lag but if its the case, there should be some kind of regulation police doing regular checkup and trying to moderate players causing the server to lag/crash. Either way we need to support the server cost via the donation store guys there is no other server running this pack to my knowlege so we need to take care of this one :) .
Posted Dec 28, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I agree with Scars, my family of three were logged in to the server, back for christmas break from our vacation from minecraft since before the summer restart. The server rolled back 3 times within an hour and we decided to come back to try again tomorrow.

Please help, as we love this modpack and server. I noticed we have four hundred and something days of paid server time on an 8.99 plan. perhaps double the plan for more memory and halve the amount of paid time.
Posted Dec 29, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
Admins
Owner
I'm sorry you both experienced poor performance, I am working with limited funding and doing my best to ensure everyone gets the best possible experience.
wrote:
I noticed we have four hundred and something days of paid server time on an 8.99 plan. perhaps double the plan for more memory and halve the amount of paid time.
Those days were donated by an individual, I always do my enjin plan on a monthly rolling basis :)
Posted Jan 3, 19
Top Posters
4 Posts
1 Posts
1 Posts
1 Posts
NoticeNotices